- Episode 12.5 (April 27, 2010)
- Episode 13: E3 2011 Pre-Show! (June 6, 2011)
- Episode 14: E3 Overkill Edition (June 7, 2011)
- Episode 15: Nintendo System Showdown (June 8, 2011)
- Episode 16: The E3 Dance-Along (June 11, 2011)
- Episode 17: David Tennant Edition (June 28, 2011)
- Episode 18: Epic Revolution Edition (July 12, 2011)
- Episode 19: 3DS Bomba Edition (August 3, 2011)
- Episode 20: Fried Brains Edition (August 13, 2011/September 9, 2011)
- Episode 21: The Nerd and the Douchebag (September 13, 2011)
- Episode 22: Green Team Edition (September 25, 2011)
- Episode 23: Random Derailment Edition (October 8, 2011)
- Episode 24: TV Dinner Edition (November 5, 2011)
- Episode 25: Videocast Bonanza (December 3, 2011)
- Episode 26: Coffee Shop Hangout Edition (January 23, 2012)
- Episode 27: Moving On Up Edition (February 13, 2012)
- Episode 28: Duo Discuss Doings Edition (February 21, 2012)
- Episode 29: Good News Everyone! Edition (March 5, 2012)
- Episode 30: Double X Chromosome Edition (April 28, 2012)
- Episode 31: E3 Blockbuster Edition (June 2, 2012)
- Episode 32: Jamming July Edition (July 1, 2012)
- Episode 33: Blowjobbing a Chicken Edition (July 8, 2012)
- Episode 34: Triple S Edition (July 15, 2012)
- Episode 35: Super Duper Edition (August 6, 2012)
- Episode 36: spooie's Purplies Intervention (August 12, 2012)
- Episode 37: Nevermind the Key, Unlock the Door Edition (September 2, 2012)
- Episode 38: The Nerd, the Douchebag, and the Hoarder (September 23, 2012)
- Episode 39: Drunk on Wii U Edition (November 11, 2012)
- Episode 40: ...And Found Edition (December 2, 2012)
- Episode 41: Degeneration Edition (January 20, 2013)
- Episode 42 (Feburary 24, 2013)
- Episode 43: Thunderball Edition (March 9, 2013)
- Episode 44: X-Play's Greatest Hits Edition (March 17, 2013)
- Episode 45: PAX Videocast Edition (March 21, 2013)
- Episode 46: spooieradio Edition (May 4, 2013)
- Episode 47: Mini Pre-E3 Edition (May 31, 2013)
- Episode 48: Betrayal Edition (June 10, 2013)
- Episode 49 (Lost)
- Episode 50 (July 5, 2013)
- Episode 51: Based Gaben Edition (June 23, 2013)
- Episode 52: Marvel Movie Madness Edition (August 18, 2013)
- Episode 53: Special GTA V Edition (September 13, 2013)
- Episode 54: Unmitigated Disaster Edition (November 2, 2013)
- Episode 55: I RUN THIS SHIT Edition (November 18, 2013)
- Episode 56: "Kept You Waiting, Huh?" Edition (November 18, 2013)
- Episode 57: "Why Are We Here? Just to Suffer?" Edition (March 22)
Format for episodes 34 and above:
The Gcast has been relaunched, again! Well not so much relaunched as renewed. From now on, the Gcast will follow a weekly schedule (as per episodes 32-34) and strive to be in the ballpark of half an hour long. This way, we keep a constant supply of new Gcastyness coming right at your face every week, and we don't waste a ton of your time doing it.
As well, the "branding" of the Gcast has been refreshed to signify the slight format readjustment. You can see this in the logo above and on the YouTube version title cards from episode 34-on. If you use audio software that allows you to set the cover art, you can use this image for the Gcast/Project Gforum Crew.
Format for episodes 18 through 33:
I am proud to announce the relaunch of Project Gforum's podcast, the Gcast. Well really, it relaunched earlier last month with episode 13. Basically, the format of episodes 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 have not only been consistent with eachother, but they are also completely contrary to the format we had before. So I figured we shouldn't keep up the charade of continuing the old show, and take this opportunity to rename the podcast (slightly) and try to highlight what is in my opinion a great feature, Gtrivia.
Say hello to the all-new Gcast and Gtrivia. In the title for the MP3's, YouTube vids, etc. there will no longer be a "The" cluttering things up. Keep it simple, stupid. As for Gtrivia (previously known as "Pop Up GVideo"), it is now being built-into the YouTube versions of the Gcast, but will still be very similar to how it was in episode 17.
Especially now that YouTube has taken all the restrictions off the ProjectGforum YouTube channel, new episodes will be uploaded in their full-length and HD glory, with Gtrivia providing running commentary powered by annotations (similar in concept to Pop-Up Video.)
What about the new format itself? It's basically entirely free-form. I come up with some topics to talk about on the spot and we talk about them, sometimes veering into off-topic but always coming back to video games. So far, all episodes have also been a two-person affair but I do want that to change.
The old format and thread served us well but I'm glad with the new Gcast, and will be even happier next episode once the changeover is complete and official. Speaking of, we'll probably record that one later in the week, so clear your schedules and find a mic!
Further episodes will continue to get their own threads, although they will have a different look as well. And of course you can download the the older episodes here.